CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Peace Out.

So I thought I should write a little note before I take off on my week long ADVENTURE! And let me tell you, it WILL be an adventure. Tomorrow at 2:43 me and four of the girls will be embarking on a 25 hour train ride to Xian on a HARD SEAT. (dont worry, i'm bringing a little pillow for my rear)  If all goes as planned we will then train from Xian to Beijing, train from Beijing to Shanghai and then fly home from Shanghai. OH MY WORD. It's gonna be awesome.. If we make it alive I'll post pics in a week! Love you all! 

2 comments:

Monica said...

Sounds fun! I wanted to come visit with your mom but the timing wasn't right! Have so much fun! Can't wait to see pictures! My blog address is whitinghappenings.blogspot.com if you want to see it!

Keenan said...

Cute pictures. What a great experience. I wish I would have done more traveling when I was your age. It looks like you are really enjoying it. We are continuing to have all kinds of adventures here in our little corner of the world. We are expecting baby #7 in March. All the kids say hi. Love, Aunt Holly