CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Little Hellians...

So my kids have not been keeping these rules AT ALL as of late...


For example, today my kids locked me out of my classroom. The room has two sets of double doors- one on each side. They bolted one door with like eight chairs and bolted the other door with the table. Technically they were trying to lock some of the other kids out of the room but I went to throw away their trash after snack and when I came back I had to push through the chairs to open the door. The chinese teacher came in and made them line up and apologize to me. Hahaha. We have all kinds of mischievous behavior going on lately- hitting, pulling hair, biting, flooding the bathroom, spraying milk everywhere, the works.  

0 comments: