CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Just another night at O'Hagans

So there's an Irish Pub here called O'Hagans where we sometimes go to get the best Nachos in the world and to have crazy experiences. It seems like every time we go something exciting happens and the manager always gives us free stuff. (Okay so I've only been twice so far but some of my friends have been like five times and they always have fun stories to tell.) The other night when we went, a crazy long haired bearded man named Christian invited the five of us girls over to his table to join him and his friends. After telling them several times that we didn't drink, and after him asking our religion a couple times, I finally gave in and told him we were Christian and eventually he asked if we were Mormon and I said yes. (We're always hesitant to breach that subject here) He then replied, "Oh, immediately I understand" and didn't ask us to drink anymore for the remainder of the night. Turns out he studied religious anthropology in Taiwan so he knew about our religion and Christian was also Christian himself... kinda cool. Anyhow, he bought us french fries and coke and we had some interesting conversations. One of which included him telling my friend Nikelle, "I drink lot of alcohol and I not drunk.. You drink only water and you very drunk." I also recall him saying, "Physically, I don't get drunk... Psychologically, I already drunk!" haha.. good times. 

My Girls
Our new friend, Christian
Christian's friends from Taiwan
Drinks all around!
The guy on the right was totally wasted and slept for the remainder of the night... ha.

0 comments: