CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Washy-Washies

So at all the salons here they have something we like to call a washy-washy. They wash your hair and massage your head, neck and sometimes your shoulders and arms for about a half hour and then they blow dry and style your hair all for 15 yuan (which is about $2.20 US) Yeah, its basically amazing. The other day me and some of the girls went out and got washy-washies and then went and got ice cream cones at Mcdonalds. Check out the dude that styled my hair.. :)
(Oh, and when we were in Guilin some of the girls went to get washy-washies and I decided to get my hair dyed (for about $10 US) and they started putting this orange crap on my hair and the lady spoke no english so it was really funny trying to communicate to ask what the crap she was doing but luckily the manager came over and stopped her and my hair turned out okay)


1 comments:

Niu-Gift said...

Tara!! I love all your pictures. It's so fun to be able to see what you are up to! Keep up the good blog skillz. :)-Abby